- This event has passed.
Deepening Community Partnerships and Measuring Impact
October 25 @ 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
As part of Campus Compact for Southern New England’s four-part series on Civic & Community Engagement Evaluation, this workshop will focus on strategies for evaluating your community based work, both in terms of the impact on community issue being addressed, and on the quality of your partnership.
The workshop has the following overall goals:
1) to strengthen current engagement practices by understanding how to include meaningful data from community partners
2) to strengthen community partnerships through understanding how partners can be included in evaluation efforts
3) to deepen understanding of existing instruments and approaches
4) to share current campus level tools/strategies
5) to continue to build a network of scholars and practitioners
6) to identify potential collaborative work